Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sweet Easter Wreath

My favorite thing about Easter decorating is the colors.

Bright blues.  Minty greens.  Soft pinks.  From bolds to pastels, they all belong together on this special holiday.

And on my Easter wreath for this year.




I love starting with a little pile of this and that and seeing what comes together.






One paper mache egg smeared with blue and white paint.  Two others decoupaged with strips of pretty paper.  A little nest of twigs.  Bright blue willows.





A little white crocheted doily.






And of course, yellow yarn. 



Colors and textures brightening my day.




Happy Easter!





Linking to:

Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Saturday Spotlight
More the Merrier Monday
Craftomaniac Monday
Just Something I Whipped Up
Handmade Tuesdays
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Friday Fun
Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop

15 comments:

  1. Your wreath is so pretty and unique! Such happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Kelly! I love the yellow and blue colors in your Easter wreath. It is so cute! The colors and textures have brightened my day, too!

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is so pretty! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the addition of the doily. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wreath! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! And so unique! I'm doing a post of Easter wreaths tomorrow, and I'm featuring you. Come by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Great job on this :)

    Love for you to share it at my Linky Party :) -
    http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2012/03/made-by-me-22-linky-party-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really pretty, and such fresh colors! Thanks for linking to Handmade Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wreath is so chic!! I LOVE it ALOT!!! Seriously so cute!! :) Do you mind if I share this on my blog? Following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your in the SSTS ON COM today. YAY! winks, jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wreath is so pretty, Kelly! I love the cute little nest you added!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet wreath!! It's so pretty! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fantastic wreath.. I would love it if you can come and link it up at friday fun party.. Going on right now at http://craftionary.net
    Thanks
    Have a nice day
    Hani

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great wreath! I love it. I hope you'll link up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/hippity-hop-easter-project-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been wondering if yarn wrapped around this kind of a wreath would look smooth--I guess it does! I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails